Janeism

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I dont watch tv???

today.. when i see that colleague of mine (see my yesterday blog for more details), i feel guilty.... hahahaa

then today.. went to lunch with my boss and another new colleague...
talk talk talk.. the newbie is actually from my ex company! what a small world!

then talk talk talk... about korean drama....

As i am not interested in korea shows, i told them i dont watch koread shows... Da Chang Jin

then.. they talked abt LOST... i never watch that too..
n she commented " you very good hor? u dont watch tv one "

Wahahahhaa... i don watch tv? what a joke! TV is my best fren!!! if they know abt my passion for tv, they will flip man!!!

alrite.......................... yawnzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter