Janeism

Monday, May 29, 2006

xiaojie, what does "Ole ole" means?

Just now I took a cab home .. The cabbie uncle was very jovial.. ask me 1 question, then when i answered, he will say thanks...
What a polite person..

then when i was abt to reach my house... he suddenly ask me... is world cup coming?
Then he continued.. xiaojie, ask u 1 question... What does ole ole ole means? Why people always shout ole ole?

Errr... come to think of it.. i not very sure too... so i answered "its to GU LI the team"... something like that...

then he said..."ask u 1 more question, why they so happy when a team win, and why they so sad when a team lose? got their business meh????"

Me(awkwardly) laughed and said.... maybe bcoz of the gambling.....

then he ask me how to gamble? ask if girls gamble......

Errr... i was like tryin to sound ignorant.. as in..."Hmm.. uncle, I dont know" cant let him discover my true self of a gambling queen.

Question 1: On what basis did he think he can discusss soccer with me?? Hey! I am an office lady dressed in my office clothings... why talk abt soccer with me??????????
Strange.....

Does my face remind him of ... the.... BALL??????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter