Janeism

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My damned life...

my life is really damned.......

Why cant I have good bosses? Am i destinated to quit n slack at home?

You see....finally I decided that I will stay on for 1 year @ XXX. Was beginning to accept the stuff there.. and also becoz of the benefits... i was thinking....I will tahan 1 year....
And also.... My boss is pretty nice, so no harm working under her...

Today...received a bad bad BAD news!!!

She is leaving in July!!!!!!!!! Arghhhh!!!
And who is taking over her??????????
Its none other than HEEWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the woman with that deadly irritating disgusting laughter!!!! the sound which makes my hair stand... the sound which makes me feel like turning around and shout... DIAM LAH!!!

Now.. u know why I said my life is damned.....
I am cursed with "boss" i dislike... If i am under her, i really dont know how long i can stand her laughter...
Anyway, I wont have a good life under her... coz as i dont like her, it is obvious I do not try to communicate more with her...

How?? I will kena bullied...........
SObzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TOTO.... when are u coming to me??? I need u badly!!! the 1 million i mean...........

Oh ya.... I finally met Mr NiceVoice....
Well.. he is (as expected) not what I had imagined..... but he is young ! I am not impressed.......

1 Comments:

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter