Janeism

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cause-and-Effect

I just wanna drive a point home....

things happen because of something.... its a cause and effect thing.... whatever happen... MUST be because of something that causes it...............

Let me tell u an upsetting incident which happened to me today

My eyes was itching.... very very itchy....

then i go see in the mirror..... its red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See!!! why itch? bcoz its red!
its red! thus it itch!
its cause and effect....
u dont believe me......
@#$$%$%%$

Anyway, need I say more? GTG!!!!

oh btw.... welcome to Singapore my best mate! lets sing majulah singapura together 1 day!!!

1 Comments:

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter