Janeism

Saturday, May 27, 2006

GSS is here!

"What is GSS?"
Many ignorant bums will ask...

oh please... its the GREAT SINGAPORE SALES!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!! SALES!!!!!!!!!!
Its my time of the year! wahahaha

it just started yesterday... but i havent been supporting it...(sadly)

why?
I am scare of crowd! not really scare... but i will hate to squeeze with people....whatever for????

Think I will take a off day on weekday and attack the stores! hehehe

Whats more... there is a book exhibition @ suntec!!
BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and theres 20% off @ kinokuniya this weekend!
More BOOKS!!!???????

die die............

Yesterday... I was reading the papers... read a sad news...
I believe those who had been faithfully reading papers (knowledgable people like me...) will read about this cancer-stricken girl call Joan Chan.. She was a fighter and had always been very positive despite her illnesss.... and shes a pretty girl too... she is really a special girl..

She has passed away............. at a tender age of 20.

It is really a pity...... I really hope she will rest in peace.....

Hope everyone will have healthy bodies! and healthy family and friends!

Let's share our love to the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter