Janeism

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

been there! done that!

As i am watching the kr match... with my heart in my mouth again...
Kr is losing by 1 goal
my bet... KR win......
so.. afterall, i might lose my $5 again!!
When can I actually get lucky???

Anyway, i DID not wanna bet today... but due to 1 of my great friend, I have to sacrifice myself to queue up and buy.. and since I am there... why not I buy too??
See!!! I dont intend to buy 1... i think... God shouldnt punish me rite???

KR goaled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh... btw, i bought Brazil win too..... the odds is damn bad.. but.. its like... "Sure Win" thingy.... so why not let me $5 to expand to $6.40???
Yes!!! its a sure win match! and if I lose .... i really got nothing to say!
If i lose the Brazil match, I will ........ stop betting for 1 week!

anyway, the last season... I have betted many $5... and my loss was like abt $100++ imagine how many games i have to lose????

Been there... done that....
So, whats new?????
Its only once every 4 years!!

Go bet more!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter