Janeism

Monday, June 05, 2006

My Z...

Today.. I came to realise.... My ZChen may be leaving us anytime....
Yesterday 3am... he blogged something about taking a break, and who knows... he may decide not to come back.... His contract with his recording company has ended. So now, it's a big question mark of my Z's career.....
I am really sad............ I have been leading a life with a piece of Z almost everyday for the past years... I really dont wish to lose him. I want my life to revolve around him. I want him to be in my life for longer.... He is able to bring me happiness....
But somehow, he may not be leading a happy life as a singer for the past 5 years.. but at least he is doing something that he is passionate about (i.e. Singing) and he had gained some real good fans like us... That shd be the reward for his hard work and sufferings for the past 5 years....
I hope that everything is worth it... And i really hope that I will still continue to have him in my life.....

Let me talk about my happy memories with my beloved prince...

I 1st got to know him when I went to ZPop concert in JUly 2004. At that time, i was really listening to English songs and got no interests in Chinese pop.. The reason that I go is because of the guy that I liked... There were $10 and $50 tickets. HE insisted on the $50, so I obliged quite unwillingly...
But now, I really think its really worth it..Thanks to him for insisting the $50. That night, I was mesmerised by Z... He sang really well LIVE and he was so friendly and smiley, and kept making contact with the audience.. I could almost feel that he is smiling at me... thats the kind of charm he was oozing with...
After that concert, I went to buy his album the next day... From that day onwards, I became his fan....
The next time I saw him... was in Oct 2004. He came for a mini concert @ Kbox and also performance for the cancer charity show. It was a great performance at KBox where he sang quite many songs... This is the 1st time that I watched him live as a fan.. The following day, I went mediacorp to catch him. It was a great performance as well... And it was the 1st time that I throw away my "dignity" and carried a board with "ZChen". It's kinda malu for me, coz I am so old.... But heck, I just need to show my support for Z....
Then... the next time I saw him was @ the Renci Charity Concert in Jan 2005. At 1st, I had refused to go coz I will need to donate $80 to get the tix to see him... But after some consideration, I decided to go for it just few days before the concert. I went all the way to Hougang to get the tix, and all the seats left are quite sucky position... But, Just do it.
I went with Anna and Sandra... The 3 of us had a great time supporting Z. He was wearing all white, looking like Prince Charming. I remembered we shouted "智成 你很帥" and he flashed us a grin. He also did some push up.. haha
I was expecting him to sing at least 2 songs... but in the end, he only sang 1 song..."Bao you wo". So that song cost me $80!
The next day, I did something outrageous! I told my boss i will take medical leave an I went to airport to send him off! Geez... this is the 1st time that I send idols @ airport... quite lame act, but I still do it. I went with Sandra. It was the very 1st time I meet him so upclose. He was in a dark grey jacket and a grey cap and lookin very tired. I was awed and kept quiet the whole time. I was just gawking at him, being shy... I dont know what to say to him. To me, idol is still idol! I am not supposed to converse with him. I should only idolise him... Sandra and me ask him if we can take pic with him... at 1st he refused... he said he did not make up and look horrible. If take pic, 改天老了﹐看了會嚇一跳. Haha.. thats how cute he is... Later he said.. ok.. later will take 1 with us. So then he proceed to check in... when everything was settled, he obliged to take pic with us. His promoter help us to take the pic. He kept telling the promoter to stand as far as possible. He mentioned that its digital camera and can zoom in for bigger pic what. After we take the pic, I was like saying.. can we take 1 more? He said firmly, no... only 1!
Ok lor.... i obliged..... and we send him to the entrance...before he left, he waved goodbye to us too... Thats how nice he is...
Then in May, i received a alarming message from my friend.. She smsed me saying she saw ZChen@ taka! I was sooooo shocked!! Coz I was @ orchard with my mama... It was pre Motherday and i had brought my mama there for a meal. THough I received the message, I could not abandon my mama and go after him.. Sigh... My heart was heavy. I wanted so much to go chase him... Then I realised it is also 1 day before his Birthday. He had come Singapore to celebrate his birthday I guess...
What a pity..... My lucky friend... How I wish I was the 1 who saw him....
Then it was months without him..............
I could only stick to online ,etc to "keep in touch" with him.

Then in August, he released his 快樂album. It was a much anticipated album for me. I even went to the Cd shop somewhere far to ask and get them to call me when the cd was here. I was exhilerated when I got my Happiness....

Then, i got to know that he had a series of Hotlink Promo tour and there is 1 @ Johor.I was confused on whether I should go anot... In the end, I went to Citysquare @ JB to get the tickets...
Few days later, Malaysia's some1 important passed away, hence his concert was postponed. It was initially on sunday, and was postponed to a Tuesday. I was like... argh!!! Tuesday?? how can I go??? But I ignored it, and went there anyway. It was my rare chance to see my Z, after such a long time. I remembered that when he came out to perform, I was asking myself.. Am i dreaming? It really felt like a dream to me! I was really touched to see him once again.
After the singing, it was time for the autograph session @ the stage. The host was interviewing some fans and I said unbashingly that I came from Singapore. Why come from sooo far? Bcoz of z. What do u want to say to Z? I said... "我愛你"
Then it was my turn...
I let Z sign the album and we were allowed to take pic with him. I posed with him for my hp camera... then I told him I came from singapore. Then he said he will be goin Singapore on the 29th... Then I said.. yes, I will go see him. Then I took 1 more pic with him on my dig cam.
Then we went toilet which is at the backstage. When i came out, coincidencely, we meet Z! He was on his way out. Then I told him "新加坡見﹗ He replied back "新加坡見﹗"
Then we came out and as we were walking, a car passed by. I took a hard look and realised it is Z in the car!!! We waved at him, and he waved back...
I was realy happy that day! and when I saw the pic i took with him, I would smile sillying... It looks nice....

Then he came Singapore on 29th... His flight was around 12+.... I went airport to welcome him. We wanted to take pic with him, but his promoter was telling us not to, let him have some rest... And we are such good fans that we agree... We are really good fans who really give him his space and respect. We will not do things like chase him in cab to his hotel... we will only see him when it is appropriate...
He came, looking very boyish...
Then we went Junction 8 for his autograph session. It was a great show. Went up stage for his autograph, and passed him a box of mint choco... Also, I let him sign the pic I took with him @ JB...(for more details of the day, refer to my previous blogs..http://enaj18.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_enaj18_archive.html)
The next day, was at Marina square .. It was KBox 3rd anniversary show. he performed 2 songs on stage. Then theres this upclose and personal meet the fans session. We can ask any questions we want. But I did not ask any question... I was too shy to ask.. so I just sat there and enjoy him... it is like i am in a dream.. to be trapped in a small room with my idol... so upclose
as usual, he joked around...
Then, we had a chance to take pic with him again!!! at the request from us, granted by his promoter. After the thingy, he was in the next room eating sushi. Then we were allowed to go in 1 by 1 into the room to take pic with him. I tell u.. my heart was thumping hard... I am soo afraid I will just fall down on my way in. I took my pic with him...
The 3rd day was at NUS campus concert. It was the greatest concert I had attended. We were sitting in the front row, so I gotta see him singing soo close!!! And i was sitting in the middle... right smack in the mid of action! wahahaha... there was this question and answer, and i managed to answer 1 question and won a goodies bag from the hand of my Z! Was very happy!! the gift is something which I will treasure alot!
Then, the next day, it was time to send him off.... i went airport again. But this time, we did not managed to catch him as he had slipped in. However his promoter was very nice and called him to come out and wave to us. he appeared and really waved at us. It was a pity coz I had prepared a gift for him. I had put the group photo in a makeshift frame and got as many fans to write messages to him... We gave it to the promo, and hopefully she had passed it to him...
That was the last time that I see him.
After that, I bought a Hotlink card which enables me to sms him. Each sms cost me abt $1! It was very expensive, but I am very happy.. especially when I receive his replies... I can say, i received quite a number of replies . i felt sooo fortunate to be able to "communicate" with my idol. I really treasured it all. I kept a record of all our messages in a book which I religiously update it....
Then.. he opened his blog, and I started communicating with him via that...

My dear Z... these are all the nice nice experiences I had with him.... I really will miss him alot if he is to give up singing... i am afraid I will not have chance to see him anymore...
I hope he will be back after his break, and hope his career will fly higher....

Wishing my Z all the best!! No matter where he is.. or what he is doing, he is forever my 皇上﹗﹗﹗﹗He lives in my heart forever! And I will always remember his 聲音。。。。

5 Comments:

  • did he said 改天老了﹐看了會嚇一跳??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

  • nice blgo here

    By Blogger person, at 7:55 PM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • very long passage ar,
    but i've read it whole lei...
    these r reli touching n un4gettable memories about our Z ^____^

    hey,u 4got 2 mention such an important thing...u met me @aug05 coz i c ur blog ar n_<

    "a happy woman with a happy album"
    dats da 1st impression when i met u la...wahahaha^o^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 AM  

  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter