Janeism

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good luck my princezzz



Today, my colleague intro me to this guy, a temp who will be going to Uni soon....
As i was talkin to him, I felt OLD!
What did i said to him?
"u shd relax more now, next time u no need scare no chance to work"

this advice is such an oldbird advice.... I remembered many years back, i got this advice too.. now, its my turn to say such thing! Geezzzzzz

Anyway, these few days, I havent been very happy. Everytime when I am alone and able to think, I will inevitably think about my poor Z.. I guess he is not feeling good now, just like me.
He is someone who seek security and stability. Right now, he is faced with a road of uncertainty. He is unsure what his future beholds him.. whether he will still be singing, or will he give up singing?
If he continue singing, will he be forced to lead another 5 years of torturous life (minus the singing and his dear fans part)?
If he stop singing, what is he gonna do? What abt his fans? Does he have to leave his strong loyal great fans?
Me?
I am torn between these 2 options too...

Yes, of course I wanna watch and have my ZChen for as long as I live! But, I dont want him to do all these unhappily. Really, I really wish that he wunt be so unhappy.
But if he stop singing, what about me?? What am i going to do without him?

You may think I am a lame obasan....But...
For the past years, he has become my lifestyle... my life partially revolves around him. Almost everyday, I gotta have a piece of him (eg listening to his songs every morning on my way to work.)
He who provide me with entertainment when I am bored, down or happy (I mean his songs)
He who wish me merry xmas, happy new year and happy birthday (which is even better than some of my so called friends)
He who appreciate what his fans has done for him
He who let me know some like-mind friends all over Asia

My colleague asked me when he heard me kept playing his songs..." U not sian ar?"
I told him.."No, i wont be sian 1"

Its true, I have never got tired of his songs, no matter how many hundreds of times I listened. It just grew more n more into me when I hear them....
I had also pasted a picture of him on my desk. Some people will come and ask who he is.. I will proudly introduce him... I am proud to be his fan!

I hope Z will take it easy and take things in his stride, happily. He should relax his mind and not think too much. Only when he learn to let go of some things, then will he attain happiness...

My wish - He to find a good company who is able to help him maximise his potential and able to provide him with a good life. Like this, I can still continue to enjoy more of him. I cant imagine life without my ZChen...

Please give your kindest word of encouragement to my prince @http://www.wretch.cc/guestbook/princezzz
or you can visit his blog and read what is on his mind, then u will understand why I stand by him so strongly
@http://www.wretch.cc/blog/princezzz
or look at his pictures, especially the ones on his childhood. I mean which artistes will be as true as him to post some not so nice pictures
@http://www.wretch.cc/album/princezzz

Let's all pray for him to find a wonderful company who can let him continue to shine even brighter....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter