Janeism

Monday, June 12, 2006

as black as....


Guess what?
Yesterday... I dyed my hair black.... its damn black now... looks abit funny.. and I am not fair enough to carry off my super black hair...
so now... i gotta whiten myself! no more sun!!!

Anyway, I am back from a wedding dinner from my secondary school friend...
We used to be closed... til something happen........

I find it quite funny to see her wed! Last time we always used to suan her, etc coz she is such a nice target for suaning.. hahaha.. and now.. shes married!!!! fast man....

oh, upon seeing her wed.... I wonder when is my turn! Or will it actually come???
Geez.... I think.... afterall, yes... i do wanna marry!
I wanna be the envy of hundreds of people!
Ok... I guess its time to tear down my protective wall and start to fall in love again!!!

Men... where are u?? Come to me..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter