Janeism

Saturday, June 10, 2006

May I Love Z?


There seems to be some chemistry between my Z and me!!
Look at the pic! I said something like (circled) that "相信全亞洲的每個角落都有人在跳晴天娃娃舞﹐所以明晚天氣一定好﹗"

And I was watching his concert, he said something like "无论你在世界的哪一个角落,我都感受的到" before singing "放我的真心在你手心"...
Tears was loitering in my eyes too....

Look!!! We said the same thing... 角落!
Either he read my message before his concert, or... we think the same thing!!!
Wow!!
No wonder people always say... GReat mind thinks alike!
Hahaha..

I felt moved as i was watching the concert... Many times, I could see that his eyes are watery, but he control it, else I think he will definately cry...
(Did he also see my sentence 祝皇上明天演出成功。。記得。。 不要哭哦﹗﹗

Why? Why does such a talented person faced with such unpleasant circumstances... speaking of voice, he win alot of other singers... lookwise, he looks not bad what.. i think better than some singers who made it big as well...

Is it his height???
I think, it is his luck...
his luck is not so good... i think i should really send him a good luck clover!

But nevermind my princezzz... I am with you no matter what... even if you open a curry rice shop, I will make sure i patronise ur shop!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter