Janeism

Monday, June 12, 2006

pissed and suayed


shucks.. i was typing a long n interesting blog... and when i finished and happily wanna add the pic, all my messages got wiped out... damn... i am soooo suay!
the suay streak continues...

Anyway, i will just give u some brief summary of my original blog
1. subscribe world cup channel
2. can watch world cup peacefully coz my z has appeared on kangxi tonite
3. z is cute
4. bet on japan to win
5. lose
6. still suay after 4 years....
7. I rediscovered my cutie Japan goalie kawaguchi
8. was my jc idol, pasted a pic of him on my file last time
9. why am i stil so suay?
10. should i wake up to watch italy match?

i seriously think... all work should be halted.. or we should be entitled to world cup leave!
u know.. when ppl go give birth, they give them maternity leaves
they should really consider giving us worldcup leaves!!! why is there world cup when I cant watch??? is it fair? is there any point in showing?????

Warning to my system: Dont u dare wipe out my blog again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter