Janeism

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My wishlist

1. to go attend my zchen concert in taiwan on the 20th!
2. my ex boss hiring me @ my fave company
3. if not, then let me strike toto so i can fulfil my 1st wish... and i can quit my job......

I really wish to find a job in the west side.. where i dont have to take the crazy mrt.. or somewhere i can take bus to... conveniently... any jobs at jurong? or bt batok??? or... cck? or....anywhere in the west?????

i really feel like not turning up for work tmr again man.......... haiz............
but i need $ to survive.... i got loans to repay, i got responsibility to my family... i cant juz quit and expect my family to "rear" me right???

sighz..................................................

Nowadays.. i am trying to keep to a cheap lifestyle...to save as much as I can.. for rainy days... and to keep my living expenses to the minimum.... so if next time i am really income-less, i wont find it so hard to survive...
thrift is the way to go!!!! eh jane.. pls remember ok?????

Actually, i am contemplating whether i should simply quit without a job...
Remember few years back, when I did the same thing??? I was like jobless for abt 2 mths.. before i found my dream job(not really.. but i did stayed 2 years there right?). Heaven will help those desperates.... and if i become a desperado, maybe heaven will help me again????
Well... i just dont know how to tell my mama... and my boss who had been quite nice to me....

Maybe i should let something #($()*$^ happen to me.. that I will quit!?

Wahaha.. i am really a silly lamb... why cant i just accept my life and just work like every1 else? Why I keep thinking abt quitting? Actually, my job aint that bad, and considering that I got quite a good boss...
But... I simply dont like it there... dont know why....

But anyway, with my disappearance act today, my boss might turn nasty to me tomorrow.. she may start bullying me? Haha! then.. i will have reasons to quit rite???? Hmmm....

let me get a job @ xx!!!!!!!!!! please..................... or not... let me strike 1 mil in toto????

please....?

1 Comments:

  • hey my dear silly lamb,
    +oil@ur new job ar...
    me~low b rabbit n our cow2 Z always support u^____^

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter