Janeism

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

哇哈哈

today... had a peaceful day at work....
my boss never bully me...
in fact.. she showered care and concern on me...
she asked me with a super concerned face if i am ok....
then i told her i had migraine again... then she asked me what trigger it... and asked if i am too stress....
so... the cunning me conveniently nod my head... kekee
then she was like comforting me.. asking me dont be too stress... when its time to play, go play!

wahahaha.... good man.. now she is scare i will fall sick bcoz of work... she wunt give me so much work! just now she even help me to call some1 up....

wahaha... damn... i am such a good actresss.....

no lah... its not i purposely wanna bluff rite? its she ask.. so i agreed out of convenience sake... not my fault lah!
Anyway.. this is pre warning to her also... I may quit due to health problems.... kekekee

just now she asked me where i get my clothes.. coz she think some of my clothes are quite nice (???!!!????) think she juz wanna por me!!

why??? Do i have the look to become the director... thats why.. she wanna start por-ing me from now???

WOw... i only got 1 line to say to her!

妳真內行﹗﹗﹗﹗﹗

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter