Janeism

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

on mc again

Today... I took MC... again
but then.. i havent really take a whole day MC before... but since I have only been there for 1 mth ++.. the rate is pretty high eh?

Yesterday nite.. had a faint migraine.. so went to sleep quite early...
today woke up to a throbbing pain in my left head.... wasnt feeling well...
then i think... shd i not go work??? but... shd i go??
then i was thinking.. hey... i am having migraine... why u wanna go there... suffer more.. coz if i go out, i am sure i will feel worse... and why i so bia leh? since i am not interested to stay very long... theres no need to impress so hard....

So i decided... to go back and sleep! MC day!

but subsequently... the migraine invited mr flu along too.. so now.. yes... having runny nose now too!!! achooooo

I really enjoy life doing nothing.... I think... i am looking forward to my retireee days man!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter