Janeism

Thursday, December 22, 2005

what shd i do now?

Yes... I am feeling very light hearted now... why??? Coz today... is my last day of work for 2005... Yes... the days that I have been waiting for are finally here!! and hope that fr this moment onwards... time will crawl slowly...
10 days ahead of me... hope i be able to spend them.. happily..?

It's a big pity that I am not goin taiwan with Irene... else... I could have go see my Z! hehehe..

Hmmmm.. today i did a damn silly thing... that is.... i alighted at the wrong busstop! Geez... at my house area somemore... as it was very dark... so i thought my stop is next... so pressed the bell... walked down.. then suddenly realised.. hey.. why so dark? where is the stairs? how come its all grass??? then.. i realised.... i have alighted one stop earlier!!! geeez... so i began my marathon back home.... quite far.. and it was drizzling.. and i was carryin my not-light lappy... wah... work out man.... why am i soooo silly?????

At this point of time.. i am having a problem... i dont know what to do now!!! hahaa.. this happens when you have too much time in your hand... keke.. but then... i dont mind.. i really dont mind... ahahhaa
should i watch my z's videos AGAIN???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter