Janeism

Monday, December 19, 2005

Can u smell 2006?

wow... look at the calendar... 2 more weeks... byebye 2005! hello 2006! ....
time flies.... its another year again... my 25th year on this planet... a quarter of the century.... wow..... I am old!!!

Anyway... so how have 2005 been for me???

Lets see.... what are the highlights of 2005....

January... came back from my 3 weeks long taiwan trip... learnt 2 things...
1. Taiwan is a beautiful place and I wanna go back again!
2. It really aint easy to live with some1... been through many ups and DOWNS juz for that 3 weeks, and learnt how much i missed my family, home, and Singapore. ... how i wish i can live forever with my parents.... salute to the couples who can live happily ever after.... u r really lucky!!!! Lesson learnt.. I must treasure my family and time at home.

Oh... January... also... i went to see my ZChen! Haha.. yes.. He was here for a charity show (Renci). To get tix for the event... i donated $80!! The 1st time in my life that I donated such a huge amount in a single day!! But for Z... and also.. I think Renci is the more sincere charity shows in town... so its worth supporting! Then... I took my 1st photo with him... hehee... treasured that picture alot!! (Though he looked so tired!)

Went to Bangkok in June... but it was only an ok trip. Coz did nothing except shopping. I never even see a single elephant!! :( I would love my trip to be a mixture of shopping and sightseeing...

August... ZChen released his 快乐 album in Singapore. Yes, the album which I have been anticipating for the longest time! It was rumoured to be out in May... and I waited til 24th Aug.. when I finally laid my hands on it....

Oct... of coz its my ZCHEN month! hahaa.. chase n chase him.... yes... it is definately 1 of my happiest days in 2005. I think I dont need to comment too much on the events. Pls refer to my previous blogs... ehehe

hmmm.. seems that I dont have much highlights this year.. except ZCHEN ZCHEN and more ZCHEN!!! hahaha....

Well.. yes... made some new friends this year... dint lost any... haha

Anything else?????
Well.. i will update when i think of them... geeezz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter