Janeism

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hes reading my msgs now!!!

I juz gotten 2 replies from my princeZ!!! wahahaha.. so happy... he maybe still reading my msgS!!! lets see if there r more replies..... waiting.. waiting.....

hehehe..... cutie cutie princez!!!

jas bcareful when u watch, or not boss vil scold u!haaa!! of coz, v vil hav chance 2 meet again. /zchen

(My msg to him was...Juz nw while working, i secretly wactch d videos i took of u. shh. suddenly feel very happy. Haha so i c u thrice tis year. What abt 2006? hope alot more!)

dun worry, i vil take good k of myself. u 2 k? /zchen

Why huh??? My prince's eyesight got problem??? why he kept typing V as W??? it's different leh!!! kekeke.. but... since i am soooo smart... i know what he means... he he....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter