Janeism

Friday, December 16, 2005

my idols.....

this morning.. while on my way to work.... think alot.... yes.. i am a thinker....

think abt my friends who have been with me for a long long time...

think abt the idols i have through out my life...

think abt my family....

yes.. u r rite... my bus trip is 1 hour long.. thats why i am able to think so much!

haha... ok... and i decided to share with u abt my idols 1st! :P

throughout my life... there are some singers whom i really got crazy over....

the very 1st is a local singer... called 田劲. think many of u wont know who he is... i was crazy over him when i was in primary school... think pri 4?? yes yes... i started young ok..... hehee

think his songs are great and his dance very nice.. i can still rem some of the songs he sing.. like 我真得用心爱你" "就是要爱你“, blah blah blah...its amazing that i can stil rem most of the lyrics for "我真得用心爱你". 10+ years.. and i can still remember.... haha...
and suddenly i remembered something... i did attend 1 of his concert... yes.. my dad brought me there... oh.. now i suddenly recalled how much my papa doted me... to give me what i want...touching huh? yes... i must remember to dote on my papa as much as he doted me...

often i think.. when are parents the happiest? i would think.. its when their kids are still small. thats when they can have the company of their kids almost 100%... as their kids grow up (and wings harden), interaction with their parents are cut down. their kids need to devote time to work lah.. friends lah... etc... time spent with parents are really shortened... are our parents feeling upset because of these? Yes, pls remember to spend more times with your parents...

okok.. back to idol topic...
my 2nd idol is Mark Owen from Take That... the group was really hot that time! think i must be when i am in sec 2.... was captivated when i saw the MV "Pray" as he sashayed down the beach.. he was so suave! He looks really good and cute... I remember again.. that i went to their concert too! haha.. with my brother this time... Was really desperate to go watch them.. but cant find any company... my friends are too poor that time... (but anyway.. i really 4got whether i paid for the concert tix.. or my dad sponsored me again???) I was the envy of my classmates.. coz i am the one and only person they know who go for Take That Concert! hahaa...

my 3rd idol was Ronan Keating of Boyzone... hahaa... found him very attractive... and i remembered... i won tix to meet them face to face.. wow! imagine my happiness that time. Yes... i even took a photo with him... its was like my most precious picture that time... so unbelievable! I was like in sec 3 or 4....

Gradually... i ceased to have any idols.... i have grown up and all.... from 16... all the way til.... 24

On a peaceful day in July 2004, I went to the zpop concert.. that was when i was addicted to my ZChen! haha that night.. really think he stands out from the crowd... as in he was able to captivate me with his live singing.. he was 1 of the few earlier performers.. and i can tell u... after his singing... i could not concentrate on other performers.. i was thinking abt zchen.. and the wonderful performance he gave earlier...

The next day.. i went to buy his SaveZ album.. ever since that.. i am hooked... wow... so i have been his big big fan for ... 1.5 year... and still counting (strongly).. U know.. some idols.. the more u know him.. maybe the more sian u will get... but Z is different. He let us understand how much he struggle in the industry.. which make us (his fans) to be more supportive of him.. and likewise, he used the strength of us to pull him up when he wanna give up. he is really a special artiste, who deserved my support for him alot!

Oh yes.. i am going to be 26 next yr... next mth... and i am still engaged in this chase-idol thingy. haha... i cant help it leh.. how?? If you cant beat them, follow them... yes! i wont be beaten.. so what u can do is follow me in chasing my Z! hahaha

p/s: Noticed that all my idols are not very tall.. kekeke

Ok.. its a longggggg blog man.. geez... i better go back to my excel spreadsheets!
Nex time will tell u abt my dearest friends...

*wave to my fans* :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter