Janeism

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wonderful Wednesday

I had quite a good day yesterday... maybe its bcoz xmas is really coming soon... xmas plus my shutdown... meaning... i dont need to work for 10 days!!!! yahooo.. what can beat that??? The last time i have such a long break was like.. in jan-feb 2004... when I was unemployed. ohh... how wonderful! i can slack again! hahaa

anyway.. yesterday went to meet Joelyn for lunch @ BUgis!! haha.. and i only went back office ard 3... yes... 12-3.... shhhh hehehee it was great.. though it is against the principle of HJS project. I spent $7.4o on lunch alone... booo hooo hoooo....

Came back office... wasnt really in the mood to work.. so i surfed around!! wahahaa blah blah blah.....
oh 6!!! its time for me to knock off! Quickly grabbed my stuff and run... meeting ah tat for dinner and alittle bit of xmas shopping....
then while i was on the bus... my msian hp vibrate.... geeezz!! is it...... HIM?????
Yes!!! its really him! so happy!!!! and u know what??? He wished me Merry xmas (though its a bit early lah....) and he addressed me "jane"!!!! yes.... the 4 letter word! hahaa... but look at his 1st msg lah.... may ur day come true??? what!!! hahaha
6.21pm: hi, jane. merry xmas, may all ur day come true!! /zchen
1 minute later... he realised his mistake.. so he sent me another sms... this time correct.... DREAM... hahaha but u see... at least... he checked the msg after sending out... sooooooo sweeeeeet!!! ehehe
6.22pm: hi, jane. merry xmas.. may all ur dream come true!!/ zchen

then.. 6 minute later... another msg from him! hahaha i asked him abt the Just Once MV ending.. abt which 1 he like most... and did u notice the smily face he inserted at the back??? he smiled at me leh!!!!! wowwwwwww! hahahaha i am goin crazy!!!
6.28pm: i like 3 ending, haaa!! v vil know the result next year:) /zchen

ok.... reached orchard... ah tat was stil at borders... tuck cheying... so i slipped into isetan to look at what i can buy for my family for xmas.... then ... accidentally.. i stepped into Mango.. yes.. the sales is still on... then saw a jacket... which i liek..... ended up... buying the jacket.. and 1 top.. which cost me $78!! booohooohooo..... another blow to HJS project....

Then... went Ajisen to have dinner.. as the foodcourt was packed to the brim... and yes.. dinner cost me another $15..... haizzzzzzzzzzz

I can only say.... What is happening to me?!?!?!?!?!?
I think i will need to renew my contract after all.. spending $ is really my deepest passion... hehee

1 Comments:

  • Think you're so happy until you heck care bout HJS liao. Haha.

    By Blogger Mr Lee, at 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter