Janeism

Friday, December 16, 2005

how long can it last?

Recently... i have a new passion.. that is to spend as little money as I can.. and save as much money as i can!
hahaa... as I have the possibility of becoming unemployed in March... and I wana take a 1 mth break.. so i really need the $ to survive.. so now... I will need to thrift as much as I can...

the campaign started yesterday... Told my colleague.. lets go to this hawker centre and eat... coz its cheaper.... then i ordered yong tau foo... but it costed me $2.70! expensive leh!! i was aiming at 2.50 or below... sighz.. then i ordered a can of drink somemore... another $1... my lunch 3.70 leh!!! so expensive... told myself.. cant! next time dun order drinks liao.....

today... went foodcourt and eat.... its amazing.. its the 1st time that i actually scrutinised the prices of the food. Usually i will see what i fancy and juz order. Today I actually looked at the prices of the food... and think to myself.. "wah.. they are all so exp... anything $3 or less???"
no... foodcourt mah....
in the end.. ordered mee hoon kuah.... which cost me 3.50! wah.. exp leh!!!!

I wonder how long my thrift will last... hope it will last long enough for me to gather some survival fund for at least 1 month...

If theres any1 who is interested to donate to the HJS fund, you can do so.. contact me today!!!
(btw... HJS means Help Jane Survive)

Remember... I am saving up my money! Dont tempt me with any sales or what ok!!
Your kind cooperation will be deeply appreciated... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter