Janeism

Friday, December 16, 2005

poor friday

So finally, its Friday nite again... my fave time of the week.... the time when I can stay late... and smiled to myself about how late i can wake up tomorrow... Yes!!! 10??? 11????? shiok!!!

My HJS campaign suffered a major blow today... sigh....

Just went to cut hair which pooren me by 31.50... and contact lense which pooren me by 70... so total.. is 101.50!!! Juz for a nite... damnzzzz... why is it that it is always sooo ez to spend $... but so hard to earn them?? Cant it be the other way round meh????

Oh!! and i 4got abt the make up remover n cleanser.. which cost me another....7.90+7! argghhhh

yes.. i am still very much in the HJS project mode ...

Juz now when i went to buy my contact lense.. i told the guy that i am moon's fren (Moon is a staff of that shop and she will always give me good discount).. and made sure he charge me cheap... and give me 1 extra pair... hehehe..
then he packed them up..... but he never give me any free solution...
hmmm.. but solution is money also leh... if dun have.. lugi leh.....
so i thicken my skin and asked him... hey got free solution anot?
and haha!!! i got my free solution.....

See... u muz always think of ways to spend as little money as possible... really.. if u try... it is a mission possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter