Janeism

Friday, December 23, 2005

senile woman, am i?

is something wrong with me????
These days.. i kept doing silly things.....

1st... 2 days ago... i went to post office to foot my bill... then... when the staff presented me with the Net machine for me to press my pin number... my mind was a blank!! i cant recall my pin number!!! wah lau eh.... 1st thing such thing happen.. its so scary to lose memory.... but finally.... after some struggle... i stil rem my hand movement.. so managed to recalll back my pin number.....

2nd... yesterday.. i thought i saw my fren... and went to talk to her... i was in fact telling her this shop cheat $ coz they sell things at very high price... then she seems shock.. then i look at the ger.. alamak!! wrong person.... 1st time i so blur... go talk to wrong person somemore....

3rd.. i alighted at the wrong bus stop... after living in bt batok for...... close to 20 years....

am i going senile at such a young age??? tis is scary... i think i need some tonic to nourish my overworked brain.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter