Janeism

Saturday, May 10, 2008

That Coach Girl

Yes, call me Jane The Coach Girl...

Seriously, i aint the kind to go for branded stuff, coz im not so materialistic... a bag is a bag... no matter if it is branded or not... just as long as it has nice design and handy for carrying around....

Ok, the above is the speech given by a sour grape...

I LOVE Branded stuff!!! I LOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
But as I wasnt born with a golden spoon, i cant afford them.. also i havent won toto yet...
but still... i am now the proud owner of 3 coach items!!!
1 bag
1 wallet
1 wristlet

Best of all.... 2 out of the 3 is FREE!!!

I dont know.. i guess i am just plain lucky, plus adorable.. thats why people now feed me with coach gifts... hehehe


Go ahead... be envious of me... be jealous of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter