Janeism

Monday, April 14, 2008

yet childish

Although I have matured with wisdom (argh!!! why must u bring up wisdom??? Wisdoom tooth! Doomed!!! aarrgghhh), I can be rather childish at times....

This morning, a couple tried to get up the train too "enthusiastically". They were on the "dark" side, and the fluffy long hair of the female irritates me to a certain extent. I mean, i would gladly avoid any contact with them.
Anyway, they should be behind me (Coz i was there first). But being a well trained singaporean, they fought their way into the train, and they pushed me!

Yes... they.... PUSHED..... ME!!

How dare they!

I was rather pissed hence I used my bag n laptop bag and tried to crush them... as much as I can... but being such a gentle lady, i didnt do much damage. And guess they didnt realised I was on some vengence.

Then, came a chance that the female tried to move in.
Aha! Here comes my chance! I quickly slipped beside her, hence separating the couple! Hahaha.... I did it!!
but they do not seems affected by me!

Hmpfh!

Then... they started conversing.

Aha! Here come my chance again!

I held on to the pole, and used my hand to block their view of each other!
So that they cant talk comfortably! Hahaha

It was at this stage that I started to think.... how childish I can be.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter