Janeism

Friday, April 25, 2008

BOORING!!!

I have been cooped up at home since last thursday. Ok, minus the trip to the doc @ westmall, the 45 minutes LONG waiting time spent at the clinic (cursing & swearing & anticipation), the shock of receiving the news that i got chicken pox (and the 10 days long MC), and the quick trip to mcd to buy breakfast. haha... ok, i havent step out of my house since 11am on thursday.

And I always thought I will die with a smile on my face for boring myself to death at home.
This wasnt the case.

I guess if by choice, i would still be enjoying myself at home. It was like a dream come true. 10 days of mc, waking up late, doing nothing, just slacking.. sleeping... tv... reading... stoning... wasnt this the life i have been dreaming about??

But i have been suffering throughout these 10 days. I am sooo bored til I wish i can juz run amoke outside! Despite the various "interesting" activities that awaits me (like watching those dust covered dvds, reading those untouched books, watching those tv at odd timings), i have simply lost interest in them all. They do not look so interesting afterall.

I wish I can go out.

I miss the outside world. I miss talking to people. I miss looking at people. I even miss my office and colleagues. I miss my friends. I miss shopping. I miss spending money. I miss every single unimaginable things.

And what's worse is.. now i am stuck eating those unyummy food, which really aint appetising at all. Whet my appetite til i dont look forward to eating anymore. Last time, whenever i feel sianz, i still can pop a choco into my mouth and it will somehow light up my life. Now, i cant even do it! How miserable life is, without nice food. But thinking positively, this is a great chance for dieting eh!

And my MC is almost over! I might be able to return to the society on Monday! And slog my life away. And going to vivo after work to just walk around aimlessly, trying to spend my $ somehow, somewhere.

Staying at home, WITHOUT a choice to go out, is really sickening!

I would really have gone mad, if i dont have some beloved people in my life... you helped me through the dark period by the constant care and support. Despite my crankiness during this period. Despite the disgusting spotty face i have. You are there...

a big THANK YOU dear!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter