Janeism

Friday, April 11, 2008

lazy me....

hey guys...
I know i havent been diligent enough in updating the blog, hence depriving you all of my funny kodak moments...

oh well... too bad lah!!

i just wasnt in the mood, and condition to.....

let's see what updates i can give....

bad news 1st!

After a lengthy 16 years, i finally step into a dental clinic.... due to a toothache....
it was a big step for me to move, but of coz.. i do know that its high time i should visit a dentist. i mean.. who dun visit a dentist for 16 years old... except me!
Anyway, it was bad news... i had to extract my wisdom teeth... thanks.. 2 of them.. yup.. u got it... the lower ones! Yes.. u r rite again! surgery required. well done!!!

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i wish its all a bad nitemare!!
honestly, if my memory doesnt fail me, i have NEVER extracted a tooth at the dentist. all my teeth drop like leaves in autumn... juz naturally...
and this shall be the 1st time.. yet.. its such a scary experience...

why does god give me wisdom, yet want to take away from me. damn it! juz do away without the wisdom teeth lah... he is juz playing a joke on us! bleah!

oh well.. til the day i built up my courage, then i will go for the deadly surgery... blood.. stitches.. sawing... the smell.... the blood..... the fear...

AAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!

OK....
next topic.. i did another 1st time thing recently too.
I went for my virgin pedicure!!!
rather unwillingly.. u see... being the popular girl, i received numerous birthday presents, and 1 has kindly gave me a pedicure voucher.. ha!! Yes, I was forced to go....
its was nerve wrecking for me too...
i got a phobia against ppl handling my nails coz I know that they will hurt me!!
oh well... thought there wasnt any fatal injuries, but i was really uncomfortable during the whole session... i vowed never to go again!

except, they really made my dry feet to be soft and moisturised....
maybe i should give them 1 more chance.....

hmmmm....
ok... i am too lazy to continue typing...
summary....
i love my boss!
i love next week!
i love weekend!
i love.....................

byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter