Janeism

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bullys are cool!

Since it's friday, weekend is coming... and even though my boss is chasing me for some work which is long overdue......... despite all these......

i have to blog!!! see! i am soooo passionate abt it.... so my missing in action for the past few weeks..... it's hard for me to bear too u know... hehehe

pls understand

anyway... HI!!!!

tempers in the office this week is not very good.. every1 seems to be in foul mood.. i guess coz its month end, and every1 havent meet their quota! hahaha

especially tarzan and ali... woooooooo they scold people juz like i talk........ very fluent... very natural....
I am impressed!!!

while eavesdropping on their conversation, i noticed that they are damn aggressive.. damn fierce.. damn pushy... damn no give face... in short... they are assholes!

But.... this is cool!! i enjoyed hearing how they bully people... hahaha and picking up some skills from here n there..
but of coz... i have no outlets to practise on my assholeness....

hmmm..... any1 wanna let me bully? I really need some practices. I have been too nice a person that I think... i will definately go up to heaven... sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter