Janeism

Monday, April 14, 2008

thickening....

i guess as i grew older, my skin grows thicker...

I felt so ashamed of myself that I have to blog now.. to remind myself not to be so shameless again!!

Few weeks ago, they were going US for a training trip. While ali was bidding farewell to us, I uncontrollably added : dont buy too much souvenier for us!!!

Similar freak incident just happened!
Tomorrow they are goin Bali for kick off. Some1 from another dept came over and asked if I am going.
(Oh btw... I am not goin.. why? coz im juz a mini contractor!)
Then that guy said I will be left all alone... nvm... his team will be here with me....
Then I was complaining aloud...
Aiya... then cant get you to buy souvenier for me!

It just come blurting out.. juz like hiccup... it cant be controlled... yes... my shameless level just soar to the new height!

So how? Are you buying anything for me?????

Well... I seriously think you should... honestly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter