Janeism

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the results.....

if you ask me on a monday... i said... haizzz
if you ask me on a tuesday, i said ... haizzz
if you ask me on a wednesday, I said ... haiz....

ok.. so you guys are curious whether I pass or fail my driving test....

well.... sian lor......

no money to buy car!!!!

Yep!
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST ATTEMPT!!!

aint I steady?? hehee... okok.. humble humble....

Seriously speaking, i thought I would fail my driving test... reason? pls refer to the previous posts.

Whole morning, i kept thinking and imagine my legs and hands unable to corordinate and anyhow accelerate and such.... geeez.... scary thoughts...

Went to the driving test after my half day at work...

arrived damn early, but was rather tired hence kept stoning and looking at the cars in the circuit... trying to pick up a thing or 2...

And the sky was getting dark and darker... shit! raining soon!! is it a sign!?

the time came for the warm up... 220pm. i went to the warm up area, without printing and preparing the necessary documents.. hehehe.. 1st time wat...

anyway, the instructor for my warm up was a friendly guy, hence i wasnt kanchiong at all....did all my stuff.. he advised me on some stuff lah....

then.. i returned to the briefing room quite early...

then... the tester came in... and time for balloting!

Shit!!! I got 1 of the routes which I detested. I got test route 9!!!! The irritating lane changing and the yucky narrow u-turn!

In my heart, i was tinking.. shit... destinated to fail... again!

Just go for it lah!

I was the 1st candidate to be called out...

Saw the tester and I greeted cheerfully " good afternoon mr Koh!"
think that scored some points...

aiyo
im too tired to continue blogging.. til nex time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter