Janeism

Friday, February 22, 2008

hopelessly....

once again, I have been disappointed...

Yes... u know why... it's not me again!

Despite the $50 i have invested, i didnt even win 4 numbers! Why is it sooo hard to just get 6 numbers? it's only 6 numbers what!not even 5? Not even 4!!!

I guess it's time for me to stop being so charitAble... I need to be more selfish! I need to just care about myself.. since the society doesnt reciprocrate my kindness too....

I shall be a bitch from now on!


And if you have not know, I will be taking my driving test this coming monday!
Yes!!! I am confident!!!!

confident of failing.....

My driving still sucks at the moment. I feel that I am really not ready for the roads! I will be a road hazard should I pass! I even hope that I will not pass! Except that I will have to spend another bomb on getting the retest, etc... if not for the money part, i really hope that I will fail!

Yesterday went for my revision lessons, and kena this clown.. who is quite a good instructor... he taught me the techniques which I never learn b4... and hence, i have to relearn everything and abandon my old habits. my test is just few days away... i cant absorb everything! and he was targeting abt my S course... something which I find it easy...

but then.. the reason i find it easy is that I didn't mount kerb before.... but i drove it based on feelings! No technique! just that I have been lucky enough not to strike the kerb. But yesterday, he taught me all the sighting points and apparently, what i have been doing for the past few mths is wrong!!! and my old rusty brain cant absorb the info well... argh!!!

he managed to make all those I am "good" at seems hard.. directional change, ramp... i seldom fail in this! But everything I do is wrong!!!!

Yeaaaaa.... well done!!!! at the very last min... this happens.... totally shattered me!

It would really be a miracle if i pass!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter