Janeism

Thursday, February 21, 2008

an important night

tonight will be an important night.... they are gonna announce singapore as the youth olympics ground!

just kidding.....

that aint important to me!!

But..... TOTO is!!!

Ang bao toto draw is tonight!!! 10 million up for grab!
Will it finally be me this year?????

Hope so!

But i decide to be humble this year..... I learnt my lessons for the past few years of poverty and despairs....

everytime i was so hopeful and kept boasting to every1 that I will be a millionaire. This year, i shall be a humble servant.

I dont even have that strong feeling that i will win, unlike past years..

And this year.. i invested a whooping $50 on it!!!

And I queued up at 4 different locations!! and i don't fear the long queues...
I QUEUED!!! just to show how sincere I am in wanting that few millions!

okok... i will be humble... just let me win $20...... please.................

yours sincerely,
the millionairess :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter