Janeism

Friday, February 15, 2008

happy post vday!


it's valentine's day.. so happy thursday to you!!

Hmm.. as usual... i didnt celebrate.. not as if i got some1 to celebrate lah... but then.. i was able to hold my head up, chest up and walk amongst the fools... i mean lovers....

it's rather ridiculous when i walked past those restaurants with snaking queues.. i mean.. hello!! must u really queue up to eat here? no wonder they say.. only fools fall in love

u may say i sour grapes.. but really... i tink its really silly....

but watever it is.. it's really a joy to receive a present though...
haha!!
and i got a present too!!!

this is what happened....

when i was back from lunch, and tarzan back from his (we didnt go tgr)... he came over to my desk with a small package.. and said... happy valentine's day!

My jaws almost dropped....

something is wrong... impossible.. damn impossible he will give me anythign.. i tot.. it must be a trick.. something funny is inside! singapore will start snowing!

but me being me, and him being him... i cant help but to disturb him... i said.... i wan flowers leh!!!

then he said its from... ak!!
wowwwwww... ak.. he still remember me... and... still treat me sooo nice..... sooo touched.....

oh well.. he gave me a bracelet which he bought from hainan.. a colorful 1.... will post the pic real soon....

though i dun really fancy it, but.. i will treasure the gift....

oh... now i realised how much i miss AK.. and the privileges which I missed too.....

And.. i went to disturb tarzan.. asked him.. so wheres ur present for me???
then he dug his pocket and said he nothing to give me leh! hahaha

hahhaa... ya.. sour grapes..... but i got a gift!!! bleah!

My dear AK...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter