Janeism

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fallen

There is this song which goes...
What do you get when you fall in love?
A guy with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble.
I'll never fall in love again.


it's true... falling in love is not fun... especially with some1 who is quite impossible..
Look... its already 211am.. and i am still sighing over it. That dreadful painful prick in my heart. Feeling all terrible...hopeless... helpless

It has been pretty long since i have fallen for someone, as in some1 who really dwell deep in my heart. Some1 i will think about, some1 i will miss, some1 i will yearn to talk to, some1 whom i wanna share my everything with, some1 i hope to see him often, some1 whom i wanna give wholeheartedly.

sigh... but at times, i wonder... why HIM? Why do i like him?? Whats so good abt him? He hasnt got what i require to have.. But somehow, my heart still goes to him... isnt it silly? That's how love works. Unexplanable.

What is worse is.... i don't think he knows about my feelings.. and i'm too chickened to confess it... I'm old now.. i have lost all the courages i have few years back... I dont wanna confess with a failure. I have limited youth.. i can't handle failures anymore... and i dont wanna lose a friend... it's complicated..

What is the next step i should take? I really dont know... draggin on like this aint healthy for me...
Confess to him?
Nay, i dont think he will be able to handle it, and i cant handle failure too
Walk away?
Though my brain say so, my heart just can't go like this...
我不知道为甚麽这样
爱情不是我想像
就是找不到往你的方向
更别说怎麽遗忘

我是不是该安静的走开
还是该勇敢留下来
我也不知道那麽多无奈
可不可以都重来
我是不是该安静的走开
还是该在这里等待
等你明白我给你的爱
永远都不能走开

Let it continue the way it is now?
I will be miserable, concealing all my feelings.. it's like so near yet so far....

arrgghh!!!!
what is love?

I dont know.. maybe 1 fine day.. when i have gathered all my guts, and when i am drunk enough, i may just confess...
(By then, i hope i have enough preparation to receive a hard tight slap to my face)

I can't believe it,
you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how

I have fallen for you

p/s: just look into my mobile, and you will know who he is.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter