Janeism

Friday, August 03, 2007

worker party

Hi guys, sorry.. i have been out in action for a couple of days... coz yours truly was.. ahem.... BUSY working..
and i meant it... i worked til 4am yesterday... no.. u didnt see wrongly.. its 4AM in the morning!!
Today, went office on time.. and do til 7pm!

my god... now then i realised my power is sometimes limitless...
for goodness sake.. i have only slept 2.5 hours.. and i can last til now? I am absolutely proud of myself!! But i cross my fingers with regards to the possibility of migraine tomorrow... *cross*

many funny happenings in office, as usual.. but i cant recall much...
except the ones which happened yesterday. At about 5, my boss asked me over and ask me to really submit my reports (which i have been promising him submission for 3 days). he said i do very slow lah.. and this time.. he really need it.. hes not kidding.. blah blah blah.. ahhhaah
then he go tell some1 from AP (higher level) to accompany me, coz he told her i wont be going home.. coz he told me to finish it b4 i go home. Then he started blabbering about how i promised to give him 3 days ago.... and i juz gave a hehe kind of smile... guilty as i am, but it's quite funny.. the way he makes things look...
then he stil said... see! AP people know... then she will go back tell the rest... thats how rumours spread!

Then he went off, leaving me behind to slog my life out.. but 1 min later.. he came back coz he wanna make sure that i know what he wants. When he appeared again, i was exclaiming : wah! come back spot check aR? lucky i am still here!
wahahahaha then i chased him away.. ask him to go home and dont disturb me.. and once again.. he reminded me to finish it by TODAY! else dont need to go home... Then i kept pushing him away... and the last straw... i think he felt guilty of bullying me like this... that he patted my head... and finally he went...
phew..

my day was spoiled juz like tat.. i was supposed to be meeting my mate for a peaceful dinner and go home happily ever after.. however, i was feeling so stressed up... imagining what time i will finish, and the amount of effort i need to exert..
Sigh....

I worked til 7, and the only people in the office still was myself and tarzan. He came over and asked why i havent go? then i ask him back.
tz: why u work so slow?
me: why u also work so slow?
tz: why u so inefficient?
me: why u so inefficient?
tz: i work late.. coz i got a hot date at 8! hahaha
me: ic... hot ar?
tz: potentially hot date....
me: huh.. u goin for blind date is it?
tz: no lah.. blind dates always very disappointing 1... all the faces like kena banged by lorries... wahahaha.. i say til like i very handsome like that.. hahaha
me: ya lah!! i dont even wanna comment leh!!! but u dun get too drunk lah.. wait tmr u wake up... then find some1 beside u.. then u cry...

and my last words to him is..."aiya.. i go liao... enjoy ur date... dun let the girl damage ur shirt ok?"

When hes in good mood, hes so entertaining!

ok.... thats all for the moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter