Janeism

Monday, July 02, 2007

pepper lunch

sometimes, i think im quite funny... i am tickled by my own humour... i wish i can be my bf! u know... how much i love myself now... and how much i admire myself... hehehe

today i had quite a fun day at work... the earlier part of the day was quite boring...
til tarzan asked if we wanna go lunch with them....
me: wah.. u treating is it?
tarzan: no... ak is treating
ak (to tarzan): i said i wana treat u.. but u give up to jane.. so u pay urself ok
me: thanks!

then tarzan took some choco and offered saying its fortune choco.
me: from u, muz b unfortunate lah.. dun wan

then 2 min later,
tarzan (to ak): hurry up leh... juz now was only me waiting.. now is the whole world waiting for u!
me: wow... i didnt know i mean the world to u....
and i ran off to the loo, without hearing his exclamation....

we went to shaw centre. initially was only tarzan, ak, sang and me. we were already on our way on the road in the car, then ali called, hence we had to uturn back to pick him up!!
ya! thats how nasty he is... normal people will say nvm.. u guys go ahead then
but he shamelessly asked us to reverse and pick him up! geez!
then sang said: why cant he have lunch himself?
ak:later he gets on.. u ask him ok? ask him why he has to trouble his colleagues to bring him out for lunch
me: ya.... say francis said.......

then later, ali got on, then asked why never wait for him for lunch
then ak said: i told tarzan i wanna get something from shaw centre.. juz a quick 1.. then he invited the ladies along, so i said ok.. good idea... then he said.. lets go b4 ali look for us...
wahahahhaa... ak sabo tarzan... and guess what????
me: ya... i heard that too.....


bits and pieces of our conversation.. im too lazy to type out everything....

we went to pepper lunch. this is the 1st time i ate it... it was ok, i dont really enjoy it..
when mine come, i asked: how to eat?
then they said : do i look like a helpdesk?
me: no.. but u look like a chef, i cant see lah... u see.. the instructions is facing u... i cant read...


tarzan: ya.. i drink alot of milk
then me and sang went giggling
tarzan: why u all laugh? i really drink alot of milk..... meiji... marigold...
me: u mean.... MARY???
wahahaha.. then every1 start throwing in lady names... and i heard ali mentioned "jane"
:O

ak: the lunch was quite good huh... but do i smell now? but actually im quite confident of how i smell
me: u sure? lift up ur arm pit..... left side? right side?
ak: both sides smell good


they r cute! ali is cute also... he was saying abt how he wanna avoid margie... and even said.. the way to stop the conversation is for a call to come in.. then he will excuse himself and go away.. whahahahaa
imagine him telling his subordinates all these... then they said nex time, if ali sms them to call him, then they know he waiting for their rescue.. ahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter