Janeism

Thursday, June 28, 2007

my days

today.. im on leave!! feel so good to sleep til 9++ .. no worries.. no bad feelings...
and shopping on weekday juz make me feel soooo taitai-ish! i think i shd take leave once every month juz for shopping and feeling good...

today damages on mng was $70... im getting from bad to worse.. and now.. i think... $70 is reasonable...
i even think $375 is cheap! went to coach boutique to pattern pattern the bags.. but.. i think none of them are mine.. coz they juz dun blend into me when i carry them.. unlike the 1 i own.. its juz soo me...
then i laid my eyes on a wallet.. which cost 375.. i was thinking..hey cheap leh! shd i buy it now?
cheap??? 375 for a bloody wallet which is not even on my list now..? am i mad????

well.. if i can sell my psp, then i can buy the wallet...
oh come on jane.. why cant u juz bloody sell the psp and keep the $ in the bank...? let the money grow!!! it might become my retirement funds u know....

sigh... im such an addict.. addicted to spending $... worse thing is... i dun earn much... im juz heading to doomland..

ok.. yesterdya, i was rather adventurous.. and hardworking.. and bo liao
coz i went tiong bahru market to buy dinner for my family! yea... read abt the porridge, hence cant wait to go eat it.. hence decided to action myself..
tiong bahru is a haven... for the westerners at least

then took a cabby back (so i can have sooting hot porridge when im home)
wow.. the cabby uncle was sooo talkative.. talk all the way til i reach home...
not really talk.. its more like.. nagging...

was saying abt how dirty outside food is... muz eat guava, pineapple to wash away the toxic.. ask me to eat at home more...blah blah blah.. he realy talked ALOT...
even went into his family... 4 daughters... 3 grandchildrens, his brothers and sisters residence areas, used to own factories and kelongs... retired... drive cabby to pass time...
and even to the extent of whipping out his handphone (while he was driving!! omg!!)and show me the picture of his grandkid...
wah lau.. i feel like telling him" uncle... drive.. dun take out ur hp....."

but hes a nice guy lah... rich also! used to own 3 factories... and 1 kelong.. wow!!! tycoon drove me around!! so... am i even richer?? hehehe

today... took a malay guy cabby... whos quite funny... hes very singlish type.. was saying nowadays.. women driver very fierce... overtake him.... and he was quite a F1 driver... fast and swerve anyhow... quite coool... hahahaha

enough of cabby tales...

yesterday, tarzan came into office quite late... and nobody was around.. they went to attend some coffeetalk...
then he came and ask me... where is every1?
i decide to disturb him, hence i replied... oh.. they went for meeting.. they r waiting for u leh!
then he juz "yaya"... he knew i talk nonsense at times....

then later.. he come n say... "juz now.. got some vip walk past.. then they say... how come tis table so many food.. will attract ants... muz clear away"
then i asked him " who? is it marky???"
(just fyi, my ceo name is mark hurd.... herherherher...... )

then later.. hes supposed to go for a meeting, and he came out of the room.. then my boss ask him why is he not in the meeting room..?
then he said: half the world is not inside
then i chup 1 leg and say: need me to go in??
my boss laughed... and this tarzan started to nag..." u wanna go in? u can.. but got action items after u come out.. go in lah!" then he started saying "lang kiang lo ho... mai gay kiang"
meaning... juz b smart.. but dun act smart

wahhahaa... how dare him!!!!!!

he juz love to bua me... as much as i enjoy bua-ing him! whahahaha
its friday in no time.. party time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter