Janeism

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

recovery path

juz to update u guys...
my toe shd be ok.....

yesterday, went to office.. despite my poor toe... and received some attention from my colleagues...
my boss made a face showing disgust.... and james was saying it looks bad... and ask me to seek medical help... dun let it turn black..

so scary.... hence in the end, i decided to go see a doc after work...

the doc pressed my toe... testing for fracture.. but it wasnt painful, hence he ruled out fracture... but to be on the safe side (bcoz of the swelling), he advise me to go for an xray..

today i am on mc... it is better.... not so swollen.. not so bruised and not so painful... i guess its juz a bad sprain ... i didnt go for the xray.

yesterday was limping around... and its really very tiring...
my calf muscles was soo exhausted when i come home... that i wasted no time to rest my legs....


and amazingly, ak didnt discover abt my toe...
only in 1 scene, he asked me why am i in slippers.. and my boss chup 1 leg... and sighed abt men.....

this morning, he sms me why he didnt see me in office... then i told him i hurt my toe...
then he replied to take care..then he added... he miss me badly....

oh man.. what a flirt he is!!!! few months ago, my heart may flutter... but being few mths older (and wiser), i wunt fall for such tricks anymore... i will juz pass it off... as a joke

laugh people... laugh!!!

muahahahahahhahahahaaa
wahahahahhahahahahahaa
hohohohohohohohohohoho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter