Janeism

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

All about Carly



jane: i wanna buy this carly bag!!

mini-me: go ahead and buy! its chio!!

thrifty-me: but expensive leh... about $500 leh.. buy liao.. i will b very poor... how to go japan?

mini-me: nvm lah.. money can b earned back what.. most important is.. u carry this bag.. so chio! people will look at you in admiration... isn't that what you want? people will be saying.. this ger got such good taste.. the bag is sooo cool.. i wish i have 1 too....

thrifty-me: but u already got 1 coachie right? and didnt u promise yourself u wunt be buying a bag for at least 2 years?

mini-me: but.. this is NICE leh... look so cool... especially the big C! nice leh!

thrifty-me: but u wunt die without this bag right? think abt it.. its $500 leh.... not as if u got no bags what.... ur coachie is good enough mah.. can carry in hand, can carry on shoulder... this 1... only can carry on shoulder leh... bo hua!

mini-me: but nice leh... u really feel like owning it leh! maybe u should sell ur psp... and pay for this coachie with the money

thrifty-me: thats an excellent idea.. but... who will wanna buy my psp?

mini-me: ask ur fans lah... im sure they will be more than willing to help u in any way. maybe u can set up a foundation "help-jane-get-a-carly-and-make-her-happy" funds?

thrifty-me: but.. i dont like to make use of people...especially my true blue fans... i will feel bad.... banish the thought lah! move on! u wunt die without a bag

mini-me: but.... its nice leh.... really nice.. can u imagine carrying this bag and walking around?? u will shine!

jane: argh!!!!! why is my head aching so badly???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter