Janeism

Saturday, June 23, 2007

feeling good!

attention attention...
its weekend again!!!!!

oh god!!!!! i mean... oh guan yin!!! i feel sooooo goood now!!! nothing beats the feeling of knowing u dun have to wake up at bloody 630 the next day...
i can wake up at 830? 930? 1030? 1130? whichever i prefer... hehehe... life is great!

juz now.. i went geylang!!! yes... actioned packed... this place is sooo interesting to me...
all the good food.. and eye candy....
i mean.. how often do u see girls selling themselves on the streeet? only in geylang...

today... i saw the infamous fish tank thingy.. whereby the girls were sitting behind a glass panel, waiting to be the chosen one... well... i accidentally peeped into 1 lah....

then saw soo many girls standing around.. waiting for business... and they are scantily clanned... i was like.... wow........ i wonder if my guy friends were aroused by the sights.. heheh

i mean.. how many of u actually go for such services? u pay for sex... thats... so.... weird.... and the poor girls... imagine they have to face those dirty old men who looked damn disgusting and tikoish...they have to do it with them... oh my god.... how do they take it????

but then... it look so exciting to me... that i wanna go back there again..... :X

ok... met my ex colleagues... had fun.... they were funny.....

this morning... i was late for work as usual.. for this week, i took bus to work instead of mrt for fear that some evil kiasuster will step on my injured toe...
when ak came back from his breakfast break, he asked me in a hushed and serious tone: what happened to u in the morning
me (with a puzzled look): huh? what happened? me? morning??
ak: ya.......
me: hmmm.. u mean.. why i am late is it?
ak: ya! i was goin to sms u if u r still not here yet
thus i explained to him that im taking bus to prevent people from stepping my toe...
he laughed... and i quickly jumped in to say :hey im serious!!!
i wonder if he thought that its a good joke....
i was initially thinking.. opps.. ali is keeping tab on me... shucks shucks!!

btw.. ali's face has been black for this whole week.. dont know why... pms i supposed... hence i was trying my best to lie low and avoid him if i can....
unfortunately, juz now... he suddenly remember me and ask me to send him a report.... i was like... oh.. pls.... let me make no mistake!!!
and phew.. he didnt find me anymore... phew....

old man was very restless today...
1st.. he came over and asked if any of us have any toothpicks....
innocently, we answered no... why?
then he said hes very sleepy
duh!!!
then juz now.. he came and ask us.. do u know whats the best way to stop coughing..?
his answer: take laxative...
double duh

then he was muttering.. why time so slow today
and... today... when people wished him "have a good weekend", he always replied " ok.. i will try"
hence when i went off, i told him " TRY to have a good weekend!"
he replied: ok..... i promised.... i promised...

wahahhahahaa

btw, i think im really down on my luck these days.. with regards to my bodyparts....

1st... i knocked my hand against the wall, resulting in a blue black.. plus little cut on my hand
nex day, i kicked my toe against the table... causing a bad sprain...
yesterday, i nearly sprained my thumb while talking to my friend
and juz now... i nearly sprained my foot... but lucky the fall was not full tuned... phew....

i need to go si ma lu to bai bai soon... i need good lucks... and to rid the bad lucks.....

really hope i will b safe and sound... of coz... not only me, my family and friends too!!!

be careful!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter