Janeism

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my bearbear is gone.......

this is such a bad day...
not very lah.. at least after work.. it's quite bad...

i wanted to go vivo after work, and james was kind enough to drive me there.. yea!!!
and when i reached, the bad luck starts....

1. happily going to singpost to order my harry potter... but the post office was closed! I was like.. so shocked! i tot wed post office will close later? but apparantly not for the harborfront branch.. sigh.....

2. then went to buy an earphone.... i have been soo thrifty that i have been listening to 1 side of my earphone only for several months. finally, my earphones died on me, and its time to get a new 1! happily got 1... thinking how nice that my music is goin into my left and right ears!
who knows!!!! tat damn earphone is only working on the left side! damn shit! its a brand new 1 leh!!!!! kns!!!

3. and the saddest moment of all..... my bearbear is gone...... some1 had brought him/her home! sigh.. i felt like a piece of my fingernail is gone....
thats how painful it was for me..
sigh... wherever u r bearbear, wishing u all the best!

whatever, tomorrow, let me win toto.. and i will revert back to my happy self....

so.... u know what to do!!! 6 magic numbers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter