Janeism

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

another crappy tuesday

my brain must be in a bad state of rotting... hence its oozing with rotten stuff for these few days...

tarzan: where is ak?
me: he never tell u meh?
tarzan: no...
me: he went dentist...
tarzan: i thought he go somewhere and skive.. no meh?
me: no lah.. he go pull teeth
tarzan: oh... pull 1 teeth can get 2 days of mc... good
me: not 1 week meh?
tz: 1 week is for wisdom tooth... his no need. u know why need 1 week mc? coz they remove the wisdom tooth.. become stupid.. need some times to recover
me: ooh.. hmmm.. i think i better go remove my wisdom tooth... i too wise already
tz: hahahaa... ya... i think hor.. u need 1 mth of mc
me: whahahaa.. but can u do without me for 1 mth?
tz: why not? i dont need u what.... (sniggering away)
me: ok.........

in the morning, i forwarded carl jr $2 discount coupon with the message: helping u save $2 when u treat me

then ak replied: ok.. pls print many copies of it, and i will bring u to mcd to eat

me: no use coupons no kick... so how many teeth u extracted?

ak: 1 too many. i wish this is my last time to the dentist

me: welll... remove all ur teeth at 1 shot.. and u will not need to visit dentist anymore

ak: very funny

me: opps.. sorry... hope u r not laughing so hard til ur teeth hurts. ok.. take care... rest well

ak: ya.. u better stop ur wise cracks else i will make ur teeth hurt too, get it

me: not really.. r u threatening to punch me so i will have as little teeth as u?

ak: argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then.....
was smsing with my friend who juz got back from hk. he was complaining that he went with the wrong crowd (his family.. opps)

me: nex time, bring me along. i bring u to exciting place... can meet rich and pretty ger, marry and live happily ever after
fren: u will bring me go where? disneyland? meet who? snow white?
me: no lah.. snow white is a vase, useless.. i intro u better 1... cinderella! can help u do housework
fren: but i dont like ang mo.. got others?
me: no problem... u like chinese rite? mulan!! can protect u somemore!
fren: no figure. i wan rich, chio, nice figure. got?
me: wah.. u very demanding leh... but lucky i got many lobangs. got 1 meet all ur requirements. u will be pleased.... minnie!!!
fren: can.. but need to go surgery. ears too big
me: wah lau.. u very demanding leh!!! forget it.. i dun wanna go with u liao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter