Janeism

Tuesday, July 10, 2007



introducing my beloved dog.. bearbear... isnt he/she/it cute.. adorable??? dun u juz feel like squeezing it so tight that it blend into ur body?? sooo sooo cute!!! my beloved bearbear...
but theres only 1 important point... hes staying at vivo... and... im not the rightful owner...
saw him at the petshop @ vivo.. and i fell right in love with him.. til i really got a strong desire to buy him back.. but being such a lazy bum, i dont think i can take care of him...
well... i will just try to visit it while i can... and hoping that nobody buy him sooon....
oh my dear little bearbear (See! I have even given him a name liao! my gosh!!!)

ok.. talk about my worklife abit...
today... i think im abit too much!!

went lunch with my boss and an ex-colleague.

ex was lookin at mikey car and asking him about the thing
ex: how does this work?
mikey: hmmm......
me: aiya... juz say u dont know how to work it
mikey: hahaha.. ya.. actually i dont know...


ex(asking mikey): how come u can afford to go such long holiday?
(background: my boss juz came back from hokkaido last sunday, there for about 10 days)
boss:i got good staff supporting me what.. why not?
me: ya.. hes talkin about me
wahahahahaha
boss: 1 thing about the people in our dept is... all very thick skin

me: ya, i do all the work for him, so he can go back on time, while we contractors stay back and ot...
boss: ya lah... thats why u all are here...so that we can go home at 5pm! hahha u know... 7 is not an acceptable time for them... hahaha and we feed them well during lunch.. coz they have no dinner.

boss: whatever i need to do, then i pass to jane lor
me: ya lor, then i do all the work lor... after that, pass it back to him, then he send out lor
boss: ya lah... add credit to my name lah

ex: why u dont intro boyfriend to her?
boss: our office got alot of men what....
ex: oh thats good
boss: but all married 1s...
ex: oohh.. married cant lah..
me: haiz... its like that lah... i work too hard.. no social life

then later, another ex colleague rama came over to say hi to boss and me
then he said: i better go talk to jane
me: no... im busy doing michael's work... i think u better go chat with michael!
rama: wah... ic... so he give u all the work to do?
me: opps... im juz kidding.. not true not true..
rama: i know lah.. thats what he always do 1... i understand... i know u r being honest...
me: hehehe

after all these, i felt that im too much lah! im playin too hard liao.. hence i decided not to claim credit anymore... the up and coming strategy is to lick my boss boots and make him feel like a king! and im his slave!!!

" oh, without the great guidance from michael, how would i ever manage my work?"
" i think i will die without michael man.. hes sooo important"
" michael is such a goood boss! i would lay my life for him!"

etc etc etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter