Janeism

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Finished DH!!!!

Its Saturday! And I have finished...... HArry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!
Yea.. After 1 week, finally finished it... actually today i kinda read half of the book... suddenly got entranced by it...
It's sad.., there will be no more harry potter anymore.... i think its really a great collection! I will be rereading the whole series again.... and be awed by it again... JK Rowling got really good imagination... her story and plot.. all sound sooo real!
Being a nice and kind lady, i shall tell you who died in the last book!
Fred... sobz... i love the twins... hate to see him go...
Snape! an unexpected twist in the story!! wooo.. totally unexpected...
Dobby... the good old elf...
of coz... He who muz not be named...

i cant wait to watch the movie.. hope it will be as detailed as the book...

Harry Potter - the books of the century!

Just now, my mum ask me to bring a brown towel to dry myself...
me: i where got brown 1??
mum: got lah...
me asked her to show me
she went to cupboard to get it... "hey.. its grey"
me( acting annoyyed): r u color blind or ur english is that bad??
my mum was dumbstrucked for 23 seconds....

wahahhaa.. im good at suaning people eh?

Yesterday, I broke my thrifty spell again.. i..... bought chicken pie and treated my colleagues!! damn!!! My $8 fly away just like this!! but it was a good chicken pie.. and every1 love it... and i love it too... seeing those guys enjoying my pies... i am contented.
I LOVE CHICKEN PIE!!!

yesterday at abt 530.. when my alert was down, ali suddenly shoot me a question
ali: so jane, how is ur work?
me: good.. goood....
ali: u enjoy ur work?
me: errr.. tryin to enjoy..
ali: wat u mean by tryin to enjoy
me: no lah... juz kidding... ahhahahahaa (tryin my best to recover)
ak: no lah.. she juz wanna say there is no place she rather be.... right?
me: oh yes... he knows me best!!!
ali walked away, smiling.....

his 2 staff acting cute.... on fri evening... terrible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter