Janeism

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

the $2...

I found another way to save $!
By using cash (instead of Nets or Credit Card) to pay your stuff!

But how? you may ask....
You see... just now i went to a supermarket and bought $6.75 worth of stuff, hence i gave her a $10 note. she returned me a change of $5.25.
See! A saving of $2!!! Not bad eh?
Yea... i know.... im not being honest here.. but it's THEM who gave me the wrong change. it's not like i go steal the money from their cashier right? They are the BLUR 1... and i am the ACT blur 1...

But nothing can recoup my lunch money lah. Hence I think I badly need the extra $2!

As you all would have know, i am current embarking on a thrifty new me plan. that is to spend as little as i can. Hence just now during lunch, i was deciding to eat a soup with rice which cost $4, vs a cant-be-that-expensive yong tau foo..
i decided on yong tau foo so that i dont need to spend so much.
but SHIT happens...
my yong tau foo came up to $4.50!! More expensive that my initial craving of salted veggie soup!!! OMG!!!! Karma is it?

So, now.. u decide for yourself whether I deserve the $2 anot....

So from now onwards, i will be paying my stuff in cash! and praying hard that they give me wrong change... of coz i mean.. more change, not less ok!!!

hmmm.. what else should I say here...
I think i should throw in some laugh punches as a reward here.. i know u people missed them.

On Monday, ak suddenly turned to me and said: i dont undertsnad why people muz speak dialect in office. its very rude.
i was shocked as i juz came back from toilet and im clueless what hes talking about. Then he explained that just now 2 persons were conversing in cantonese loudly, and he found it rude.
and i replied: why? u not happy? coz u dun understand what they talkin right? selfish.. never share with u what they talking about.
AK was puzzled by me... he didnt know what i was trying to say, and he said: what makes u think i dont understand canto?
wahahaha.. ok... its not something that is easily understandable by ordinary folks. Aka... Muggles!

Speaking of muggles, flashback time! Bought the very last book of harry potter on Saturday 21 Jul. It costed me a whooping $48! and i still havent finish readin it.. i stil dont know who die!

Then yesterday, old man asked me on how do i get my ringtones... (coz he just bought a new hp! finally he is dumping his Nokia 8250!)
he was complaining that his ring tone was quite soft. hence mikey and i asked him to try calling, and let us listen.
the phone rang.. then slowly the ringtone grew louder and louder.
mikey: u set ascending tone rite? ok what.. can hear what...
me: hmmm.. u dont answer the call 1st lor... wait awhile.... then u answer
old man (looking puzzled and amused): ok.. so i dont answer 1st huh.....

ok.. last thing.. pls visit http://singaporeaderz.blogspot.com. Reading is good for you! Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter