Janeism

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sweet dreams are meant to be...

I had a sweet dream yesterday. its something like a blessing in disguise kind of dream. Leave me feeling " i wanna fall in love"...

Somehow, i was send to London (must be under the influence of Harry Potter) for work last minute. But my mum was sick.. but i had no choice, i have to go, hence went unwillingly. It was a short trip. I dont remember my work days there at all...

Then it's time to come back to Singapore. I was so happy. But somehow, my last minute attitude infiltrated my dreams too. I went to airport very late, almost missing my flight. and when i reached airport, then i realised my air tix is not with me! I panicked!
But there was this tall, handsome, gentle, caring guy who happened to be my friend. He was there to help me when i was panicing. Somehow, in that dream, he was some1 i fancied. So imagine my joy of him helping me when i was in a lost. I sooo in love with him, but more of secretly admiring. He did not know that i like him. Then the airline personnel told me that my flight will be delayed by 1 week! I will be going home later by 1 week. I was worried about my sick mum. But at the same time, i was happy that I get to spend more time with my Mr X!

It was that feeling of being in love! It has been really long since i admire some1 like this. That nolstagic feel! And who is this mysterious Mr X!??? I dont remember who he is...

I really hope some1 like my dream guy will appear before me... soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter