Janeism

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Compraint princess



today is the day in which troublemakers rules!!!
My day started with this ali grumbling about some gap. (my work lah.. dont wanna bore u with the details)
Apparently, he is not on good term with this other manager from another country and they both wanna slam each other.
Ali claimed that anti-ali mgr did not answer his questions abt the gap.
Anti-Ali manager claimed that ALi did not read his email properly.

hence ali gruntled and asked me to investigate the history. is it really that he misread the emails. he wants me to do all the investigation (shit) work.

"I wanna wack the shit out of this bloody asshole!" he said to me.

Of coz, with his orders, i worked on it immediately. and found out the history. Indeed, there was a gap initially... but everything has been resolved hence the gap thing can be ignored. but this ali buay gum muan... i think he simply wanna wack this other for saying he did not read his email properly.
I mean... actually there is no issue now, but ali just wanna find trouble! and somehow got me involved.. sigh.. waste my time man!
Hence i decided to act blur and innocent (just like puss in the boots). I looked at him with wide eyes and scratched my head...
he said: nvm.. i go read the emails...

wahahaa
i wasnt copied on the emails what.... dont blame me! It wasn't me!!!

My dad is a trouble maker, and my mum too.....

Basically, almost every1 is a troublemaker.. including myself!
What did our sainty jane do?

Few days back, i went to complain about my neighbour, but of coz its not groundless accusation. 1 idiot actually threw soiled sanitary pads out of her windows! EEEEEwww... how sick can 1 get right?? that was downright disgusting! This is not the 1st month she do it.. happened a few months already (according to my mama).
Hence, i decided to complain to town council. My neighbourhood can do without such a sicko! Hope they will be able to nail down the sicko and give her a stern warning! Sickening woman!!!

Then conveniently, i also raise another issue of our neighbourhood. the railing at the bus stop is damaged and now it is dangling dangerously... some blur freaks may just simple fall off the railings if he/she try to sit on it... which is always the case with those teenagers. Arent they afraid of falling over???
I requested for them to take actions to repair the railings.

I am becoming so socially responsible... i scare they may ask me to run for the MP of my neighbourhood!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter