Janeism

Thursday, June 14, 2007

i dont feel like dancing





thinking whether i shd blog....

not really in the mood.. but its been long since i last blog... i feel bad for u guys that theres nothing new for you to entertain urself for 5 min.. hence here i am!!!



i have been working hard these 2 days... to the extent that i stayed in office ALONE til 815pm yesterday... brought homework back.. and do til 1am!!

what is happennig to me???


a strong sense of responsibility i guess... i juz wanna finish my work. period...

suddenly, i feel its been long since i zhobo in office....(well, its actually 2 days away lah.. but its long u know)

i guess nex week.. i will b ok agaain.. but tmr.. i can already visualise my pile of work.. on my messy table...

hehee


my life..... bought a new bag.. finally....

i mean.. yea.. after my coach bag... i promised myself not to buy a new bag for at least 2 yrs.. and everyday carry my coach bag... but i couldnt resist... hence.. ending up buying a YSL inspired bag.. ahhaa.. yup! the ysl 1 would cost me 2000++++, but mine.. cost... 39.90!! hahaha

cheap thrill....


been listening much to "sexy back" and other hippy songs..... borrowed some cds from james... now im getting so hippy!!!!!

*i'm bringing sexy back.. yea!!!*


ak suspected of having dengue fever....


erm... what else happen in my life?


oh... my ex nb... ximen has left... so sad.... i really mean it... i will miss him... his occasional disturbance to my life....


on his last day i saw him in the lift in the morning... then i told him to come say bye when he go...

then he tell me " dun cry ar!"

me: i try lah


then later he came around to say bye... then tarzan ask me why i never give him goodbye kiss

i told tarzan to give on my behalf

then i continued saying... " i know u r a good kisser...... opps!!!"

ximen looked at me with wide wide eyes.....

then tarzan say.. hey.. u dun anyhow say....

me: oh... i let him know already.........

and i act regretful... wahhahahaa


anyway.. all the best ximen... u will always be in my heart!!!
p/s: random pictures.. just to spice up my entry... thats all!

1 Comments:

  • this watch is real perfect and nice!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter