Janeism

Monday, May 28, 2007

the wait is ogre!

the wait is ogre!
it took me sometimes to understand the phrase....
i think it means... "the wait is over"
shame on me! shrek fan somemore....

did i tell u... i cant find my shrek happy meal toy!!! damn!!! kanchiong liao!!!
muz comb the whole island for it already!!!

hows my monday?
hmmm.. not blue...... i mean.. not bad....

went office.. and alas! my monitor is not set up yet... grrrrr....
hence i set up myself... and i managed to do it! yahooo!!! i'm quite... good... sometimes....?
then ak came in.. and said wow! u set up urself?
it's like.. he cant believe i can do it...
and he said: u r much smarter than i thought
i turned around and barked: so in your mind, im stupid is it?

ak: oh... no no... u noticed the word smarter? i mean u r already smart.. but u r smarter!! u know....
then from afar, tarzan was muttering: mai sian lah!

wahahahhaa

but the monitor is bringing me more troubles .... now my screen is soo huge that every bloody person who walk past can see my screen.. and discover that i dont work...
sigh.. i feel so conscious msning... let alone surfing net...
i guess 1 of the hidden agenda from my boss is to force me to do my work!!!

then this tarzan jioed ak for breakfast... and tarzan was loitering around our area... stressing ak..
then b4 leaving, ak said hes goin out for meeting
then i looked at him with those skeptical eyes and said: ya.. meeting... important meeting
then they ask if i wanna join
then i said: no... i BZ with my work
and tarzan replied: u dont msn so much lah
wah sia... sabo me man!!!!!!

then later.. they fussed over my keyboard problem.... hence this kind hearted ak went all around to find a keyboard for me... which i felt is not impt...
he went to tell the secretary to buy me a new 1.. then he ask from his friends if they got spare 1s... he really is... go all the way man!
then 1 of his friend got a spare 1...
so he brought to me... and he asked me to wipe the keyboard b4 using, and he offered me his alcohol wet wipes...
then seconds later, he said.. come... i help u...
and ended up he help me to wipe my keyboard while i juz hang around by his side and trying to look interested....
nay... i can really live with my notebook keypad... instead of the bloody-noisy-yellowish keyboard man
now i feel so conscious with my ferocious typing....
yes... they all are trying to be nice to me.. but in a wrong way....
i dun need a big screen! i dont need a kayboard.
what i actually need is a faster pc!!!!!

in the morning, james was meddling with my shrek ears and wan me to put on my NEW monitor...then this ak suggested that i can juz wear it everytime im back to my seat
then i said: cant... it will affect my efficiency!

and tarzan was bioing my monitor.. then he asked how come i have?
i said... becoz of my boss lor....
then he said he also wan... asked me where he can steal it from
me: no.... we dun steal.. stealing is a crime... but i can sell you lah.. cheap cheap.. sell you 100 lah!

then tis ak was askin tarzan abt some technical questions abt his product line.. and this tarzan arrogantly answered he dont know.. hes not a technical expert.. its too technical for him
and then i added softly (but he can definately hear, coz he gave a smug)
"dont do ur work properly.. now people ask u question.. u dont know......"

and this tarzan was walking past us... giving this buay song face
then i asked him: why? why ur face so buay song?
then he broke into a smile.. hahaa.. hes really a childish old man! very young at heart....
then later i went over to offer him a donut... he was like shaking his head, indicating he dun wan
then i said: take lah! wait u buay song again

in the end, he gobbled up the donut...

my dear ak is goin on leave from tomorrow onwards.... im free again!! apparently, hes going somewhere with his wife... for holiday. and juz now he called his wife up. and u know how he greet his wife??
"hello dear dear"
DEAR DEAR ok!!!!!
such a loving hubby....tot dear dear is a term for those ignorant teens... opps!
but lucky wife.... who got such a good hubby...
hope my hubby will be this good too! If i ever get the chance to marry lah......

1 Comments:

  • ......i though...ak is your bf..or admirer....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter