Janeism

Sunday, February 04, 2007

sunshine after the rain

Having sorted out my thoughts... i have to say... I AM BACK!!! the sun is out again! The deep dark heavy stone in my heart has been removed....
Haha... thats how strong n positive i am.... Time to move on!!!

Ok, guess many of you are curious what had i been feeling down these days (since my pms is over!). Its the affairs of the heart... of coz.... what else can trouble us human, except Money and Love...
I shall elaborate no further....

Hmm.... the world will still revolves.... no matter if im sad or happy.... so.. i have decided to remove the prick and let me be happier... oh well... lets juz all pray for the better of our lifes... do more good deeds.... and kindness beget kindness.... :D

yesterday.... went to chinatown for some cny shopping.. gosh!! damn crowded.... its been long since i went chinatown for cny shopping.. many many years... i used to hate going there.... but i guess age is catching up with me.. kinda enjoy going there.. just to feel the atmosphere too! Quite interesting... and so many aggressive sellers trying to catch ur attention and to buy their stuff...
Hope i can go once more again... coz yesterday was really crowded... i think it would be beter to go on weekday....

btw.... its phuket for me on thu-sat! quite excited about the trip... i will be enjoying top rated spa treatment. My boss promised us he will give us the BEST! And mayb i can suntan to a darker me... recently... i have been shy from the sun so long... thats im now a "fair maiden"... hehehe

Juz hope I can come back safe and sound.....

BE HAPPY !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter