Janeism

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Take That!



ok... i havent been blogging for some times (minus those copy n paste stuff).. and here i am again!
i had been too lazy to blog.....

i supposed i should start from last Saturday....
hmm.. attended a wedding dinner (my mama's friend son) and the damn dinner started at around 9pm! and i was bloody hungry by then... in my heart.... alittle bit of cursing going on, coz i was simply bored... stuck with aunties.. no1 to talk to.. no peanuts to chew on..... only a cup of chinese tea to kill my boredom... how sad can it be...

hence.. pls pls pls.... rem to start ur dinner ontime!!! dun be inconsiderate to early birds! we are innocent.. we shouldnt be punished! Or at least... provide some peanuts lah!! dun stingy leh!

Sunday.. marks the last day of my ZChen career as a DJ.. for the time being. The radio station he worked for (WAVE Radio). sigh my poor z... hes going back to msia for a break...
yea.... will be nearer to me.. hello my princeZ!!

ok... Monday.... i received 2 big presents!
1 from AK, 1 from my low b counterpart from HK!
AK gave me something wearing Christian Dior wrapper. Yes, it's wrapped up nicely, with CD ribbon somemore.
my heart was chanting: wallet! wallet!
but then.. the paper bag writes -cosmetics & fragrance
so it shouldnt be wallet... ok... then my heart start chanting "perfume! perfume!"
As he told me to unwrap it, hence i did it....he gave me a Christian Dior Make Up Palette... so paisay... dunno how much it costed him... well.... he shouldnt have......
i really wasnt expecting any presents from my colleagues...
and he said at 1st, he wanna get me something cute coz he knows i like cute stuff (yea... but... i think i have grown up liao.. no more cute stuff pls! ). then he got me this coz he tot im 21... turning into a woman... should give something more grown up...
geez.... and he really thought i am 21.... thanks to james man!

and my bonbon sent me a Lion King Collector DVD set!!! Thanks!!!! Add to my collection! Muacks!!! shes soooo sweet... juz like a bonbon... hehee

If you have not already know, i am goin for holiday soon again! In fact, 8-10 feb! going to phuket... why am i goin therE?
company trip!! incentive trip! hahaha well.. though phuket is not where i wanna go, but since its freee... why not right? but yea.. goin with the uncles.....
and my naughty boss... tat day when he found out that i am going, he jumped up and down! I am no kidding... he really jumped... then he continued by askin if he can be my roommate -_-.

then he go ask san if she found a roommate, and she answered: jane
mikey: no.. shes my roommate! u go find james
-_-

old man (to mikey): do u wanna sleep with me?
mikey: no... im sharing room with jane. you can share room with san.
-_-

this naughty fella! but then, thanks to him for fighting for us (the contractor right) that I get to go along too.... just hope i dunt get drunk and do silly things there..... hahaha else i maybe out of job soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter